Contact Us

Help Centre


How do I top up my child's dinner money account?

Navigate and logon to and follow the instructions to topup the Pride Catering account.  Click here to view the internet payments guide for parents.

What do I do to organise a locker or if my child loses the key?

Lockers are normally supplied to students in years 7, 8 and 9 and keys are obtained when your child starts at Oakwood.  If the key is lost, replacments keys can be supplied at a cost of £5.00.  Students are to take their locker number, name and form group to main reception where a new key can be ordered.

What should I do if my child is ill?

All absences must be reported to the school as early as possible on a daily basis.  Telephone the 24hr absence line on 01293 874358 and leave a message, to include your child’s name, tutor group, reason for absence and your name and relationship to the child.  Click here to view the full attendance leaflet.

Why do I get a text if my child is absent and I haven't phoned in?

If we do not receive an absence line message or have not received prior notification for an absence, an automated system called Truancy Call will text mobile numbers and telephone landlines to ascertain the reason for your child’s absence.  The Truancy Call also operates a late call so you will be notified if your child has been marked late at morning registration.

Share this page: Share on Twitter Email this page