Please find below instructions on how to register for SIMS Student:
1. Firstly, you will need to go to the Oakwood School website and navigate to the quick links for students found in the top left corner of the website.
2. Once on the links page, you must select the box named 'Outlook' to access your school email.
3. When selected you may be prompted to enter the time zone ('UTC+0:00 Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London'). If this doesn't show up don't worry, it just means that you have logged into your emails before.
4. You will then be taken to your school email where you will find your invitation to SIMS Student/Options Online. If you do not see this email, please check under the tab labelled 'Other'.
5. Open the most recent email from firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Copy the invitation code, then select the 'Accept Invitation' option.
7. You will be prompted to sign in, click 'Register with an external account'
8. Then select the Microsoft logo as shown below.
9. Pick the 'email@example.com' account (If it asks for you to enter your details the email is your username followed by @oakwood.surrey.sch.uk and your password is your Oakwood school password) and when asked by Microsoft for permission click 'Accept'
10. On the next page, paste the code into the 'Invitation Code' box and click register.
11. Finally, enter your birthdate and click 'Verify'. You will know that you have registered successfully when an empty yellow box appears at the top of the screen underneath 'Registration - Answer security questions'
After following these steps you will be registered, ready to use Sims Student.