Help Centre

How do I top up my child's dinner money account?

Navigate and logon to: and follow the instructions to top up the Independent Catering account.  

Click the link below to view the internet payments guide for parents.

Internet Payment Guide

What do I do to organise a locker or if my child loses the key?

Lockers are normally supplied to students in years 7 and keys are obtained when your child starts at Oakwood.  If the key is lost, replacments keys can be supplied at a cost of £5.00.  Students are to take their locker number, name and form group to main reception where a new key can be ordered.

*In special circumstances, other year groups can apply for lockers, pending availability.

What should I do if my child is ill?

All absences must be reported to the school as early as possible on a daily basis.  Telephone the 24hr absence line on 01293 874358 and leave a message, to include your child’s name, tutor group, reason for absence and your name and relationship to the child.  Click here  to view the full attendance leaflet.  Click here  to view details on Studybugs our new absence reporting app.

Why do I get a text if my child is absent and I haven't phoned in?

If we do not receive an absence line message or have not received prior notification for an absence, an automated system called Groupcall Messenger will either text mobile numbers and telephone landlines or display a notification in the Xpressions app to ascertain the reason for your child’s absence.  Groupcall Messenger also operates a late call so you will be notified if your child has been marked late at morning registration.

What is the uniform and who is the supplier?

Our uniform supplier is SWOTS.  Click here to view our full uniform requirements.

Get DirectionsSee our location on a map