Catering/ Online Payments
The canteen serves high quality snacks, meals and drinks to the students. It is well equipped and offers a fresh and welcoming environment for all of the students and staff. Catering is provided by Independent Catering, who provide a range to suit most tastes, and we encourage our students to take advantage of the healthy options on offer.
The canteen operates on a fob based cashless system. These cashless systems have become more common across schools in England in recent years. The facility will link in with existing school IT systems and will enable parents to credit their child’s lunch account via an online payment, SCOPAY.
Please login at https://www.scopay.com/oakwoodschool to top up funds for your son/daughters account.
Free School Meals
From 1 April 2018, free school meals in all Surrey maintained and free schools and academies are available to pupils in receipt of, or whose parents are in receipt of, one or more of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Universal Credit
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- The application form to claim Free School Meals can be found on the admissions page of this website
Canteen menus and details on how to top-up and use the online payment system can be found below
Independent catering Website: