Options Online Choices
Please find below instructions on how to make your choices on Options Online:
1. Firstly, you will need to go to the Oakwood School website and navigate to the quick links for students found in the top left corner of the website.
2. Once on the links page, you must select the box named 'Options Online'.
3. You will be redirected to a Sims Options page, you must read the instructions and once done so press the 'Proceed to SIMS Options Online'.
4. You will be prompted to sign in, use the Office 365 option.
5. Pick the 'firstname.lastname@example.org' account (If it asks for you to enter your details the email is your username followed by @oakwood.surrey.sch.uk and your password is your Oakwood school password) and when asked by Microsoft for permission click 'Accept'
6. You will finally will be brought to Options Online were you can make your choices for what you wish to study. The highlighted areas below show you how many choices you have to make.
7. You must highlight the choices you have chosen (Blue) and if asked select a reserve (Orange). On the right-hand side you can see which subjects you have selected and your reserve.